Kathmandu: A passenger bus coming from Surkhet to Kathmandu has caught fire in Gajuri of Dhading.
The fire broke out in a passenger bus at around 2 this morning. Dhading police informed that the bus caught fire while it was running in Gajuri Bazaar. The bus is completely damaged.
The passengers on the bus are safe though. Some luggage of the passengers has also been burnt.
As soon as smoke was seen inside the bus, the driver stopped the bus and took out the passengers.
The cause of the fire has not been disclosed yet. However, it is estimated that the fire may have started due to a leak in the wiring inside the bus.