Kathmandu: A person set himself on fire in front of the Parliament building in Baneshwar on Tuesday.
He set fire to the body by pouring inflammable substance (probably petrol) in his bag.
The police said that he was rescued in a hurry and sent to the Kirtipur hospital.
40-year Prem Prasad Acharya is from Ilam has shared his story on facebook before setting himself on fire.
It has been mentioned that he tried to start his own business but could not continue it due to the tangled policy of the government.
He has blamed the government for not recognising small businesses as well as recommended the government to ease its policies.