Kathmandu: The Ministry of Health and Population has designated 17 hospitals under its jurisdiction for the management and treatment of corona patients.
According to the ministry, regional and central hospitals are included for the management of moderate and severe infections.
Currently, the number of confirmed corona infections is increasing. The statistics of the Ministry show that the number of patients admitted to the hospital is gradually increasing.
Thus, the ministry has arrange free treatment in some of the hospitals across the country.
The government has provided a 1115 hotline number for consultation on the treatment of corona infected people.
The hotline will operate from 6 am to 10 pm. Similarly, free information can be obtained from the 1133 hotline for inquiries of people with symptoms of corona infection.
Covid hospitals with free treatment
- Koshi Hospital, Biratnagar
- BP Koirala Institution of Health Science , Dharan
- Janakpur Provincial Hospital, Janakpur
- Narayani Hospital, Birgunj,
- Sukraraj Tropical and Infectious Disease Hospital, Teku
- Bharatpur Hospital, Chitwan
- Bir Hospital, Mahabouddha
- TU Teaching Hospital, Maharajgunj
- Patan Hospital, Lagankhel
- Pokhara Institute of Health Science, Pokhara
- Dhaulagiri Hospital, Baglung
- Lumbini Provincial Hospital, Butwal
- Bheti Hospital, Nepalgunj
- Karnali Institute of Health Science, Jumla
- Surkhet Provincial Hospital, Birendranagar
- Dadeldhura Hospital, Dadeldhura
- Seti Provincial Hospital, Kailali